10 Best SEO Tips 2022 For Website Ranking
01/15/2022 12:00 AM
Best SEO Tips: SEO means Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the most important thing for getting your website ranked. Without an effective SEO, no website can get ranked. You can purchase or create too many backlinks, although your website will never get ranked because SEO is too many important factors. Today we will share the best SEO tips ever for your ranking. So let's get started.
1) Title: Make sure that the main keywords are available in your content title. For example, if the keyword is "BEST SEO TIPS," then make sure that the keyword is available in your title. You can use attractive words before and after the keywords to make the content more attractive.
2) First Sentence: The second and another best SEO tip is to put the keyword in the first sentence of your content. For example, if your keyword is "SEO Tips," then in the intro of your post/content, Don't forget to type the keyword in the first sentence Because it will help you a lot to rank on the search engine results page.
3) Last Sentence: Another awesome and great SEO tip is that you must use your keywords in the last of the post. You can make your content as big as you can. But make sure that the keyword is available in the last of the content. It's also more effective for your content. Because every search engine follows the first and last sentence of any content, if they get the keywords, they show the website on top of the search engines. So never miss these tips.
4) Content: If your website or blog is new. Then you have to keep in mind that Google will never rank your website without having unique content. So never copy and paste the content from other sites to yours. Make sure that your content is keywords relevant. Your content should be more than 600 Words for better ranking. If you are confused about your content, if you want to check how much your content is, then don't forget to check our Plagiarism Checker
5) Image ALT Tag: Image ALT Tag is the best SEO tip for getting your images on google search results and getting a huge number of organic visitors. If you include the five images in a post, make sure that you have added the keywords of your content in every image alt tag. Because when the search in spider gets the image alt tag, it will easily show your website at the top of the search engines. So make sure about the image alt tag. But remember one thing. Don't try to use too many images in a single post because if you use too many images in a single blog post, your content will take too many times to load so visitors can leave your website. So be careful about that.
6) H1, H2, H3 Tags: The header defines the main theme of the content. So it's too much important to include your keywords in the H1, H2, H3 tags. Include the keywords like the title. Try to show the whole content in a header. Because if you can use an attractive header title, you can easily get visitors.
7) Meta Tags: These SEO tips are working from starting. If you use WordPress, you can easily use the meta tags to your website content. In WordPress, there is a built-in function called Tags. Use your keywords in there. Use the keywords into meta descriptions and keywords as well. Don't forget to use your keywords in the meta descriptions. Because the search engine shows the meta descriptions in the search result too. There are some super effective SEO plugins too. You can generate and analyze your meta tags by our Meta Tag Generator and Meta Tag Analyzer free SEO tool :)
8)Keyword Density: Another super effective best SEO tip is keyword density. It's the most important part of writing content. You have to be sure that your content has a keyword density of less than 1-2%. Search engines always show the result depending on the keywords density. If you can manage your keyword density, you can get the rank with your desired keyword very soon. You can easily check your keywords density by our Keyword Density Checker
9) Mobile Friendly: From the latest updates of Google got news about the ranking factor of 2015. More than 60% of visitors are coming from mobile now. So Google decided to rank up those websites which are mobile-friendly. It is good to know that if your website ranking is up now, it can go down for mobile visitors, but it will not affect top or computer searches. No one wants to go down from their position, so you should be careful about websites responsiveness. You may easily check and view whether your website is mobile-friendly or not by using the Responsive Checker tool.
10) Page Speed: You should know that page speed is one of the most important things for your website ranking. We learned that visitors don't like to stay on your website if your website takes to load more than 7 seconds for the landing page. If the visitor leaves your website, you will get a high bounce rate, and Google will try to kick out your website. So make sure your website loads faster. To check how fast your website loads, you can easily check our Page Speed Checker